Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yes, I Know I'm Laggin' On Blogs Lately.

Well the reason why I've been lagging with posting blogs is because I have a brand new Macbook that has been keeping me pretty busy messing around with Garageband, iMovie, iDVD, etc. I'm also working on some music compilations entitled Channel [Zero], Indie Redux, and Requiem's Electro Sounds for Podcasting through Apple. So keep an eye and ear out for those Podcasts soon. Plus, I have to go get my car fix and I have to go to traffic court tomorrow in Downtown L.A. which is going to suck ass!!! Anyways, I will be posting today a link to the unreleased Fabric electro mix CD by Justice, and a new hip hop mix CD by Mick Boogie and Benzi. Oh, also I hope have pictures from Leslie's B-Day celebration too later today or by tomorrow for sure. Anyways, I hope everyone is having a lot better year so than I am...haha. Peace!

No comments: