Friday, December 28, 2007

Murakami + Sushi + Sake = A Triple Good Time In Little Tokyo


Last night, Mai and I visited the Murakami exhibit at the Geffen Contemporary at MOCA in Downtown Los Angeles (Little Tokyo). And it was fuckin' sick...haha! Seriously, Takashi Murakami has such a wild and creative imagination that seems limitless. They should build theme parks based around this man's art. If you haven't been to the exhibit, please go check it out. You will not be disappointed. Also, I recommend going to get sushi afterwards since the exhibit is in Little Tokyo like Mai and I did...good times! For info on the exhibit click on the Murakami banner above.

NOTE: I wanted to take pictures so bad, but the museum does not allow photos taken of the art work. They had security all over the place so I couldn't take a single shot. However, I uploaded a couple of pics of Murakami's artwork that's on display at the exhibit below.








No comments: