Thursday, April 3, 2008

Don't Be A Biter (Johnny Cupcakes Store COMING SOON)!!!

To all my friends and everybody in my crew...

I have first dips on all the fresh new gear that comes out of the new Johnny Cupcakes store...haha! Based in Boston, Johnny Cupcakes is finally openning a second store in Los Angeles on the West Coast. You know I have first dips because I was rocking Johnny Cupcakes before anybody else was. Actually, no one in my crew rocks Johnny Cupcakes so let's keep it like that. Just be original find your own gear to rock. When I first started rockin' Goorin hats everybody was on my jock and bit my style rockin' Goorin' hates. DON'T BE A BITER! BE ORIGINAL! Anyways, if you want to check out the store, it's going o open near the Kid Robot store on Melrose in May. You can look, but don't buy yo!




P.S. the same goes for Artful Dodger too! Rock your own shit...lol!

No comments: