Saturday, November 10, 2007

No Country For Old Men. Best Movie of the Year!

My friends and I saw the new Joel and Ethan Coen Brothers movie last night No Country For Old Men. Hands down it was the best film I've seen released so far this year. And it's my new favorite Coen Brothers film so far. This film produced one of the, if not the, most terrifying villains/antagonists in cinematic history. No doubt this film is going to be a top contender for the Oscar race next year. 5 out of 5 stars that's how I'm rating this film. Go check it out. You will not be disappointed.


Some pre-No Country For Old Men pics. Look how excited Alli is to see the movie...lol.


1 comment:

The Notorious K.E.V. said...

I saw that joint on Saturday, and it was BANANAS. I loved it. I need to get a compressed air gun...and a bowl cut.