Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving 4-Day Weekend 2007 Pictures

Well, this year was the first Thanksgiving holiday I didn't spend with my mother, my sister, and my stepdad in Palmdale. So I did what any other dude would do. I called up the hommies and partied our asses off for 5 nights straight...L.A. style. From DJ Rhettmatic at the Vanguard, to Mai's dip in the pool at the Standard Rooftop, to the sangrias and mojitos at the Left-Over, to that crazy white girl's dancing at the A/C supper club in Venice, to DJ Revolution at Little Temple Bar, to that random drunk lesbian chick I was dancing with at Mountain Bar, to the cracked-out candy ravers at the rave, and to the craziest-funniest hipsters I've ever hung out with on Michelle's family's boat...haha, this Thanksgiving was outta control. These events are documented in 3 parts. Check it out.

Part 1 - The Vanguard and The Standard Rooftop Downtown L.A.






Part 2 - The Left-Over, A/C Supper Club, and Hi-Point





Part 3 - Little Temple Bar, Mountain Bar, Random Warehouse Rave, and Marina Del Rey
(NOTE: Some of the pics are courtesy of Lastnightsparty)



A direct link to all the pictures above can be found here: http://picasaweb.google.com/ashton.turner/Thanksgiving4DayWeekend2007


Bonus Video (Courtesy of Lastnightsparty)


No comments: