Saturday, May 3, 2008

Kanye West: Glow In The Dark Pictures/Videos

(NOTE: This blog is incomplete. I'm having trouble uploading video footage from my PC onto Blogger. Check back later).

Sorry for the delay, but here are the few pictures and really bad videos I managed to take at the Kanye West: Glow In The Dark tour featuring Lupe Fiasco, N.E.R.D., and Rihanna from April 22, 2008. The reason for the few pictures and shitty video because the Nokia theatre has a no camera policy and security were walking down the aisle constantly checking people. I lucked out sneaking my camera in though. Anyways, the show was great I have to admit...a B+. But the best part of the evening was knowing my friends and I had better seats than Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, and Jamie Foxx. Linday and Nicole sat four rows behind us, and Jamie Foxx and his daughter literally sat right behind Michelle and I for most of the show. Thanks for the awesome seats Erin!

Bonus Videos:

(Again, I apologize for the shitty videos. It's shakey and out of focus sometimes. I was trying to conceal my camera the whole time so security wouldn't bust me...hehe)

Lupe Fiasco (Part 1)

No comments: