Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend 2008

I don't know about you guys, but this Memorial Day Weekend was definitely one for the record books. I didn't go out of town like most people. Instead, I hung out in L.A. with my friends and had a great time partying, dancing, and going to shows. What makes this holiday little bit more special than the previous ones (besides Mai and Alli...hehe) is the fact that Memorial Day where I had a hardcore panic attack which I have never experienced before and I thought I was going to die...lol! Yes, die! Trust me Erin and Michelle was there and they experienced the same thing. Wow, that was a bad idea guys...lol! None the less, the weekend was awesome. Check out the slide and the videos below...cheers!

Part1


Part 2
Click HERE to view all the pics via Picasa.

Bonus videos:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHAHHAAH I just saw this shit - can you forward me the lowrider video? I wanna send to Ashley AHAHAH

Erin