Friday, May 30, 2008

Ladytron @ Henry Fonda Theatre (Music Box) Tonight

After two years and four failed attempts, I finally get to see Ladytron LIVE for the first time. Even though this will be my first time seeing them perform LIVE, I was fortunate enough to have a one on one conversation with all four members (Helen, Mira, Daniel, and Ruben) when they did a DJ set at the Purple Lounge in the Standard Hotel (WeHo) back in either Fall 2006 or Winter 2007, but I can't remember the exact date. Anyways, I have the utmost respect for this band. They were so easy to walk up and talk to. They were very humble, sincere, and polite. Well, tonight is Ladytron last night in L.A. as they tour the U.S.A. to promote their new album VELOCIFERO (wonder what that means or if it has any meaning). For more info on Ladytron click HERE.

Ladytron videos:



No comments: