Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My First Official Blog

Welcome to the [A] Proxy Gallery. This will be my first official entry on my blog site. I started this blog after I deleted my MySpace account earlier this month. I used my MySpace account mostly to display my digital photos and videos of my friends and I at parties, events, shows, concerts, etc. I also used it to post bulletins and commentary on films and music. Thus, I started this blog site to convey all my current pictures, and to post commentary on films, music, concerts, and shows. Anything that deals with entertainment I will post a comment about. Even though I have a 9 to 5 job, I will try to update this blog everyday as much as possible. Please feel free post any comments and feedback on the subjects I blog. Thank you and enjoy.

1 comment:

Sean said...

Hell Yeah! This is sweet! Much props to your change, and now I get all the lowdown all the time! Def a fav!

Miss ya bro! We gotta hang!