Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Neighborhood Festival on Sat. Sept. 29th in Los Angeles

The Neighborhood Festival is every hipsters wet dream...well music-wise anyways. This event takes place at Exposition Park and features almost every dope hipster music act you can find around the world...haha. I laugh, but I'm one of the many people who will be going to this event because I believe electro music, rather if it's electro-rock, electro-hip hop, or electro-house is the new underground that's slowly, but surely making its way to the mainstream. Right now electro music is at it's zenith of creativity. And the Neighborhood Festival is the best place to hear that dope creativity blasting into your eardrum. Even though I recommend this event, it's not cheap. The price for a ticket is fuckin' $50, which I find ridiculous (fuck you Steve Aoki!) The only reason why I'm going is because I was able to score a ticket for half price. Otherwise, I would be going to see Bonde do Role at the Echo and the Echo Plex for FREE. That event is the best alternative for a great time if you want to play it cheap and not go to the Neighborhood Festival for $50.

No comments: