Monday, October 15, 2007

[adult swim] Hip Hop Tour @ UCLA Tomorrow Night



I love [adult swim] on the Cartoon Network. Not just because of the great anime and original cartoon shorts they air, but because they understand hip hop. The program and music directors at the network always air a great selection of hip hop during the commercials for their [adult swim] ads. And it always amazes me when they use Jay Dilla, Madlib, Danger Mouse, Talik Tweli, and dozens of other artists whom I call "real" hip hop artists. So it's no shock to me that they're having an [adult swim] hip hop tour featuring Ghostface Killah and Witch Doctor. The tour stops in Los Angeles tomorrow night Oct. 16 at UCLA. Unfortunately, the show is only for UCLA students. Yeah, it's more of a college tour. But if you're a UCLA student and a fan of hip hop I wouldn't miss this FREE SHOW for students.

No comments: