Saturday, October 6, 2007

AIR @ the Greek Theatre 9.21.07

Of all the days for it to rain in Los Angeles, it rains on the day AIR was performing at the Greek Theatre which is an outdoor venue. It hasn't rain in a year and it rains on that day. I was really excited to see them performed because I missed them at Coachella earlier this year. I didn't miss them on purpose too. They were actually 45 minutes behind schedule, but I got tired of waiting and went to see the Teddybears (who kicked ass and are playing at the L.A. Weekly Detour Music Festival today). Luckily, the rain stopped before AIR performed. Even though it was wet and damped at the Greek we still had a great. I took a few pics, but it wasn't worth putting into a SLIDE. If you want to see the pics from that evening, just click on the pic of my friend Erin with her luscious pink lips...hehe. =)

No comments: