Thursday, October 4, 2007

Paraclete High School - Class of 1997 Reunion 8.25.07


I knew my high school reunion was coming up this year. However, I had no intention of going to the event. It was only by chance that I was visiting my mother in Palmdale/Lancaster area where I went to high school that my best friend from high school called me and told me that our high school reunion was today. At first I was really hesitant, but she convinced me to go with her. Well, I have to admit it I had a great time. It's amazing how much people change in ten years for the better. People have a more mature and a more attractive personality now than did back in high school. Mind you the location of the reunion was at this really bad Mexican restuarant in Lancaster, but that didn't stop the Paraclete Spirits from having a good time. It's amazing what several magaritas can do, huh....haha!?!? Some of us even took it a little step further that night and went to an afterparty at a classmates' house around the corner and got really wasted. Overall, I have no regrets going to my 10 year high school reunion. I really had a blast. Thank you Erin. I love you!

Here's a direct link to these pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/ashton.turner/ParacleteHighSchoolReunionClassOf1997

No comments: