Friday, October 5, 2007

Rosewood Street Festival 9.3.07

Okay this shot is the only good picture I took at the Rosewood Street Festival because I was too faded from drinking all afternoon. I only took a few pictures and this was literally the best one...

By the way, the Rosewood Street Festival was one of the most eclectic scenes I've been too. I mean you had hipsters, punk kids, hopsters (hip hop hipsters), skaters, cholos, and old jewish people hanging out having a good time. Well, I wasn't really that surprised because of the location. Rosewood is located near Fairfax and Melrose right across the street from Fairfax High. Anyways, if you check out the video below, you'll see some dudes trying to fight, but a few spectators and I knew otherwise. In my intoxicated state, you'll see in the video how funny these two dudes were trying to fight each other and never do...mark ass bitches! Oh, and excuse my drunk laughter in the video...hehe!

No comments: